"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves." Philippians 2:3

Monday, June 11, 2012

The balance act

Here's my goal for this summer...a perfect balance between productivity and FUN!!! I want to be a cleaner and organizer. I want to work on academic things with the boys. But I also want to have the most fun ever!!! My prayer is that we can do it all this summer, the fun stuff and the not so fun stuff. Here a few pictures of things that make my productivity more fun for me....And things that are just plain FUN for the O boys.  Here's to a fun productive summer for you also!
I enjoy this so much for daily cleaning
Movies with friends on rainy days!! The boys love this!
This is a random elf that has been thrown way high, fun for the boys, not so fun for short mom
Starbuck's - way fun for mom
Newly organized pantry made fun with my label maker! Yay!
I love these little guys and they make me want to do laundry every day
Bubbles - what's summer fun without bubbles?!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you are having a great summer already--i'm loving a more laid back schedule with snippets of learning and chores;)
    love u

    ReplyDelete