"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves." Philippians 2:3

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New house

I wish I would have started this blog at the beginning of this journey for us, but instead I'm playing catch up near the end. We had to travel to the property this morning to deal with an issue, so snapped a few shots of my favorite rooms.


Perhaps my favorite room with be the laundry room, because the proximity is closer and will no longer be in the basement! This also means I will no longer be attacked by thousands of crazy jumping crickets.


My second favorite place is the kitchen! Here's a few and I included one of my dream double oven. This was a floor model that was drastically reduced, plus we got a discount for buying the other appliances... so we were able to afford to get it  :).



Outdoor area....can't wait to have dinners on the screened in porch and smores on the deck! 




I wish I would have taken more pictures but I ran out of time, the last 2 are the stairs leading up to the boys' rooms. Then some random pictures of living room and side of the house. I'll post more later. Completion date is still set for Aug 1st as long as we don't have anymore issues.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. Looking forward to reading it. And, I am totally jelly of the new house. I wish that I had all new appliances and a big fancy house, too. Maybe the Ficklers will just move in with the O's?

    ReplyDelete