"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves." Philippians 2:3

Monday, December 19, 2011

Natey turns 4!!




Well, he doesn't actually turn 4 until Dec. 28th, but we were able to celebrate this past weekend with him. We had an early party because we wanted to make sure he could have all his little friends there, and we were even blessed to have my mom and dad, sister, and wonder twins attending! We had a blast at Udderly Delicious, a combination ice cream shop/miniature golf spot. It was all indoors, no one got hurt, I think it was a success.






When it got time for Nathan to blow out his candles, I just randomly gave my friend April my camera and told her to start taking pictures. I'm not sure why I did that, but I am so glad I did because she took some really great pictures!! I've included a few that really captured the excitement of blowing out a candle and devouring a cupcake. I LOVE these!




 Just a few things I love about our Nathan at this age...
1. He still likes to cuddle. He's not squirmy when he does it, he collapses his whole body into yours and will sit so contently. These times are getting fewer but I cherish each time he does it!
2. He's starting to behave better. The terrible twos that really travel into age 3 are starting to fade and he is starting to mature, be caring and sensitive about things. He's not always perfect, but it is easier to discipline now and I feel like he tries harder to listen and behave.
3. He's personality is just lovable. He's interested in whomever he's talking to, what they are wearing, what they are doing, he's sociable and personable.
4. He wake ups cheerful often singing at the top of his lungs. He loves to sing, but only if no one is watching him. If he catches you watching, he will ask you to look away so he can continue!
5. He loves his brother and they really do love and look out for each other. He is protective of Noah and misses him terribly when he's away.
6. He doesn't eat much, but when he finds something he likes, he devours it!! Kind of like the cupcake above!

I really could go on and on. We love our little Natey and are so thankful to have 4 sweet years with him! I can't wait for the years ahead and I know he will fill our lives with joy and laughter! Love you, Natey Mouse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment