"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves." Philippians 2:3

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Are you speaking life or death?

Man, did these words step all over my toes today. After a rough Monday, and losing my temper more than once with my children, I prayed for a better day today. The words first on my mind this morning were from Proverbs 18:21. So this was my Facebook status: "The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit" Proverbs 18:21. If you are speaking negativity, you will surely bring about negativity. Start out the day with some positive words and enjoy the fruits of those words throughout the day!! 
I write these things for accountability, and also I know if God is speaking to me, chances are, he's got a message for someone else too. So I'm sharing here as well. Later today Proverbs 31 ministry posted this blog and this was the post with the blog: “Words kill, words give life; they’re either poison or fruit—you choose.” -Proverbs 18:21

Follow link for "9 Ways to Speak Life Over Kids This School Year"

So...here's the link. It has some great tips to speak life over your children this school year. I'm so thankful for a little guidance as I go along this journey!!
http://nickikoziarz.com/2012/08/9-ways-to-speak-life-over-kids-this-school-year/

No comments:

Post a Comment